Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Three Great Lakes freeze over

Update: To follow these charts at their new location go to a more recent Island Turtle post here. Coinciding with the effort of the new administration’s efforts to fight global warming, we find three of the five Great Lakes are almost totally frozen over. Lake Erie is totally frozen, Superior about 98% and Huron about 85%. This is an extreme rarity. Perhaps the NY Times and Time Magazine were right in 1974. Perhaps we are entering the new Ice Age.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we are for sure,but what can we do to be prepared, i live on the ten story of a building can i survive by keeping warm?

Unknown said...

I left out the fact I live in vancouver canada. Not close to the wate.

Unknown said...

Oops i meant water srry for the typo!

DadJohnson said...

I understand what you are saying but I have one question that perhaps you can help me with. You say it is an "extreme rarity". I have looked high and low as to why you say that and can not find it. Could you assist me with this in documents/statistics vs your own observations?

Buy Stromectol said...

I’ve seen progression in every post. Your newer posts are simply wonderful compared to your posts in the past. Keep up the good work.Buy Stromectol

Unknown said...

Well the topic you choose really unique and information is ultimate you gave us. I completely enjoyed the post and hoping more post from you soon.
Marketing communication strategy | Advertising as profession in Estonia | Advertising professional in Estonia